Comprehensive Governmental Policies And Planning Towards Positive Changes
• Strategic, political, economic and social planning.
• Planning and implementation of governmental policies.
• Examination and evaluation of government policies
• Educate and train delegate on how to effectively
monitor and implement government projects to a
successful conclusion using appropriate techniques.
• Directors in the research department of government
policy and planning.
• Governors and Deputy Governors.
• Local government chairmen.
• Permanent Secretaries.
• Honourable members of House of Assembly and
House of Representative.
• Directors in the Ministries.
Return to the Previous Page...
Strategic Executive Leadership Development
Benchmarking & Performance Management
Corporate Governance As A Strategic Tool In Poverty Reduction
Gas Treating and Sulphur Recovery
Refinery Technology Overview
Comprehensive Governmental Policies & Planning Towards Positive Changes
© 2019 Gravitas Training Consultants. All Rights Reserved | UK Company Reg No. 06906131
Designed by: AYD Graphics